Do You Love Chile Cheese Fritos??

"Accent"

But "Lite" beer? You're setting yourself up for abuse...

Bingo. Thanks for kick in the shins in the lite. Need to get back to dark. After a couple NM-CO road trips singing XM 70’s music- well me and ML have a history about the gal that kicked me to the curb all those years ago.

You’re right—time to get back to the present.

Later. 0850 t-time.

Great post, I am currently addicted to chili cheese Fritos. They carry them in the vending machines at work and I can’t resist. I’m going to order Julio’s now.

What's even better was BBQ Fritos. They stopped making them a long time back, and Chili Cheese Fritos replaced them. Lance makes a reasonable substitute for BBQ Fritos.

I am a Frito lover (all sizes, shapes and flavors).

I will also be ordering some Julio's to judge for myself.

Love Frito's. I find the extra MSG helps with my Gluten deficiency. :wink:

Real talk. I add a tablespoon of MSG to the salt portion of my brisket rub. Elevates it! Also go to the Asian store and buy MSG in 5 to 10 pound bags. We know how to use it for sure. When in doubt, sprinkle it on everything.

I MUST answer the question as asked. I find chili cheese Fritos tasty as packaged but the true purpose of their manufacture is to crush up and stir into a bowl of clam chowder. Perfect.
Ed

Manhattan or New England? Might work in either..

How do you like the Braum's brand? I just heard about it today.They were telling the history of the company on Sirius Rural Radio today.How they moved down to Oklahoma back in the '70's and such.

I always have a bottle of Julios in my pantry. It is the closest thing you will find to the marinade most Mexican meat markets will use for their fajita seasoning (lots of MSG). I have never made the chili cheese Fritos connection tho. It is very good stuff. Great on homemade fried tortilla chips too

Back