Took some quiet time and played with sausage

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I like German Sausage. Preferably with a dab of mustard but plain as well. Custom blends from Harolds Meat Market Ede's MM on my son's Vision Ceramic. I prefer raw regular, followed by raw jalapeno or green chile. Taste and texture is totally different than presmoked. Stuffed with cheese is probably a distant 3rd. Mustard and cheese don't work right for me.

Last edited:
There are another couple local custom German Sausage I want to try. I’m not looking for “the one”. Locked in is not my goal. Wings and Sausage. Amen

Last edited:
Those are some fine looking sausages! I've got a place near me called the House of Sausages that is awesome. Finding a good local sausage maker is a beautiful thing!

Now I'm hungry!

I also much prefer fresh/raw sausage to pre-cooked/smoked. Way more juicy, and better texture like you say.... When we do wild game sausage I will cold smoke it for 4 hours, and get the best of both!

Looks like you've got playing with your sausage down!

I'd bet any guy has that down. :rolleyes:

I recently took the jump into making my own Meat Snack Stix, and Italian Sausages.
It wasn't cheap to do, but is wholly satisfying to Que some Italian up for appateasers.
The Snack Stix seem to evaporate about like my Jerky does around here. :mmph:

I got to say I like it when you play with your sausage.

Upon second look is that a few hens in the sausage party?

Back