Got a great deal on firewood

Connor_Macleod

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Got enough oak and hickory (probably 95% oak) to fill two 4' x 8' racks delivered this morning...just $120 from a Craigslist seller. Now I'm ready for BBQ season!

iBtbJxc.jpeg

Well I’m jelly because that’s less than half of what I’d have to pay. Nice score!

I am lucky enough to cut and split my own, but the older I get, the more sore my back gets. $120.00 would feel a lot better, lol Good find Conner. Now put them to good use and enjoy!!!

wow. great deal.

I recently went to purchase wood using marketplace and what a disaster it was. lots of fake sellers who try and trick you. no I'm not going to cash app you the money 1st...seller location was Cameroon. I finally found a real guy and he was great but definitely watch for scammers

Conner, it looks like you're in MO. Where about? I'm in KC and would love to get down on that deal.

Conner, it looks like you're in MO. Where about? I'm in KC and would love to get down on that deal.

I'm in the STL metro. The firewood seller is from the Troy area, and he told me that my load was the 2nd to last load of firewood he ever plans to deliver in Missouri, so it might be too late...not to mention possible state restrictions on moving firewood that far due to emerald ash borer.

Back