I guess that this is a hint she wants grilled steak

MRI_Guy

Take a breath!
I guess that my better half wants me to grill out tonight..............

But while I was in Chicago yesterday - I found these peppers at Trader Joe's. I am thinking that I need to stuff them and cook them outside as well tonight.

n581721988_1342314_8801.jpg

n581721988_1342315_9099.jpg

That's a good woman you got there MRI_Guy (Of course, I already knew that). Does she realize she's gonna have to shovel again tonight?

So what kind of peppers are those?

That's a good woman you got there MRI_Guy (Of course, I already knew that). Does she realize she's gonna have to shovel again tonight?

Notice how she is kind of building a little wind break for me on the deck with that snowpile - but I somehow doubt that she will shovel again for me tonight..............

So what kind of peppers are those?

The package is labeled "Italian Sweet Peppers"

I have a small package of Italian Sausage from the butcher shop starting to defrost.

I haven't decided if I am going to go towards the ABT type stuffing (sausage & cream cheese) or pasta shell type stuffing (sausage, tomato sauce, spinach, etc).

Let's just quickly analize this:

1) She wants to eat at home on a friday night

2) She wants your BBQ

3) She shovels snow

Does she have a sister?

mri_guy said:
I have a small package of Italian Sausage from the butcher shop starting to defrost.

I haven't decided if I am going to go towards the ABT type stuffing (sausage & cream cheese) or pasta shell type stuffing (sausage, tomato sauce, spinach, etc).
Really? Sorry. :icon_frow I couldn't resist..... I will go to my room now.

Wisconsin here I come, LOL. Say hello to your new brother-in-law

Back