Everyone NEEDS a Flat Top Grill (IMO)...

rwalters

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Robb
Prevents BBQ burnout, keeps the kitchen clean, is a blast to cook on, and allows you to make things OUTDOORS you could never make on a traditional grill. Here’s to my families health tonight... wife and kids love it :)

674d211070a30dc77c37aa6e569690f5.jpg

951e94f767de65c6571454eba4dc7d84.jpg

Bought a Blue Rhino griddle on over a year ago, best $250 I ever spent...!! Going to pick up a countertop Blue Rhino !8” tomorrow for son’s Christmas.

Food looks great! Earlier this year, I picked up a 17" with a side burner. It's great to cook on - but I'm looking forward to a 4 burner someday.

I love cooking on a griddle, we have a 22" in our RV and had a 36"at home but I sold my 7 year old 36" last week and bought the 36" Pro.

Also have the Blackstone pizza oven and Blackstone skewer grill.

Attachments

• A3B9EF36-9256-4EE3-B376-E652C8F74693.jpg
    A3B9EF36-9256-4EE3-B376-E652C8F74693.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 296
How is the grease collection on the new Blackstones or any of the other brands. I have one of the old 28" ones and have banished it from the deck because of the mess the grease makes.

How is the grease collection on the new Blackstones or any of the other brands. I have one of the old 28" ones and have banished it from the deck because of the mess the grease makes.

I have the Camp Chef FTG900. It’s big. The FTG600 would be perfect for most families. I cooked on a Blackstone for 5-6 years before buying the Camp Chef a couple of years ago. I hated the grease management setup on the old Blackstone’s. That shouldn’t be the case anymore as they redesigned it a couple of years ago. I much prefer the Camp Chef to the Blackstone though.

-More robust build
-Double lower shelves = more storage and structural rigidity
-Not affected by wind like the Blackstone’s
-Much more even heat distribution
-Good grease management

I will say that the Camp Chefs tend to run hotter than the Blackstone’s. Some don’t like that, but I have learned to adapt. When this thing wears out, which I don’t see happening anytime soon, I’ll more than likely buy another Camp Chef.

Can you please tell my wife or Santa that I NEED one?!?

Looks awesome and like a lot of fun!

Hahaha... I have my own wife to convince of things. You’re on your own buddy. Maybe grab one while she’s shopping for shoes... lol.

Back