2nd Fattie attempt

Kickback BBQ on Guam

Knows what a fatty is.
You guys have me hooked on this. I can't get any work done but I'm always hungry (This is normal right).
I'm going for my send attempt on a Fattie this weekend and I intend on using beef on the outside/ inside will be italian sausage, mushroom, onion, and asparagus. Then we're gonna wrap it in a bacon weave. Any input would be appreciated. I'm not sure about the Asparagus texture when done.

If you are wrapping the links whole then definitely cook them. If you will crumble the links and use in the center with the veggies then i would still suggest frying it quick. You could blend the sausage and the chop meat. Your mushrooms and onions should probably be lightly sauteed and your asparagus should probably be blanched to soften a bit but keep the nice color.

You guys have me hooked on this. I can't get any work done but I'm always hungry (This is normal right).
I'm going for my send attempt on a Fattie this weekend and I intend on using beef on the outside/ inside will be italian sausage, mushroom, onion, and asparagus. Then we're gonna wrap it in a bacon weave. Any input would be appreciated. I'm not sure about the Asparagus texture when done.

That's not a Fatty! That's a meatloaf! :)

Not that there is anything WRONG with that! :icon_cool

Back