Roll Call. Inside 30 days. The BBQ Skirmish- July 13-14, Gettysburg PA

Chipper

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
This is going to be a big week-end. And if any BBQ cooks are interested, there is an ICS sanctioned chili cook-off the following day.
Hope to see lot's of Brethren.

There is a lot going on that weekend. I will there for KCBS comp but not on Sunday.

We will be there for sure. Haven’t cooked in over two months and can’t wait. May try our hand at Chili!

Chili! That's what we can do with our leftover brisket! J/K

Just KCBS for us...looking forward to it! We won our way in (MABA annual meeting raffle), so we're "playin' with house money"!

Does anyone have an updated list of competitors?

Looks like a few more Brethren are in. Any idea on the team total?

It will be our 35th state. Staying Saturday night, but not cooking Sunday.

is anyone doing the peoples choice bbq?
I was kinda wondering about the awards structure on it.

Degüello BBQ is in. We're planning to leave on Saturday. That said, I do have this chili recipe I'd like to submit on Sunday. It's served in hollowed out apples filled with goat cheese.....:mrgreen:

Yep, we're in too. Leaving Sat. night after awards. This is our first "pro" comp, so take it easy on us!!! :biggrin1:

Our app is ready to go out tomorrow. Decided to skip the chili - couldn't find any info on power/water or site size so we'll probably take off sat night.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone gotten any more updates or info from Dan about the comp ? I was curious about how many teams are in now!

Back