bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Banner.gif
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Something Fishy!"[/size]
stk74261cor.jpg

What's that smell?

...as chosen by ecode and Al Czervik, the winners of the Food Art Throwdown!

Here is the grand vision for this one...
Al Czervik said:
ecode and I have agreed on the next TD to celebrate our 14th and 5th wins respectively. To dovetail in with the current "Good vs Evil", "With a Bone" and "Cooked with Booze" TDs now running (plus the need for Gore and I to help shed some winter blubber :tsk:) the next TD shall be...

"Something Fishy"

stk74261cor.jpg

If done correctly, one entry could qualify for four TD's at the same time. :loco: No special rules apply... Offer void where prohibited... See store for details... :mrgreen:

I'm not sure if there are any special rules or not.:confused:

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 3/2 through Sunday 3/11.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 3/11.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 3/12 after the "Vote" thread is submitted and will run through Sunday 3/18. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the "Bones Gone Wild" Throwdown until Sunday night 3/4 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the "Red, White and Blue" Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Wait...have you ever entered a TD gtr? I forget.

Yep. The "Rookie, Amateur FNG" TD in 2010 (a delicious country ham/biscuit thingee that looked like something out of "Dead Ringers" and the Spare Ribs Master TD (if only it had been a "pork mush on a stick" td....). Hence the 2 zeros in my siggy. :tsk:

Yep. The "Rookie, Amateur FNG" TD in 2010 (a delicious country ham/biscuit thingee that looked like something out of "Dead Ringers" and the Spare Ribs Master TD (if only it had been a "pork mush on a stick" td....). Hence the 2 zeros in my siggy. :tsk:

Ah, of course. Then again, I get to "Vol" in your siggy, stop reading and start seeing crimson...

Back