R....i...b...s!!!!

gotwood

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
These ribs use the BBQ3000 rub from Penzy's....it was free so I thought I'd give it a shot....

Two Hours to Go.....
IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

I love the color on those ribs. They looks fantastic.

Send some this way - I will taste them for you to make sure they are a good as they look.

Ribs

Are the as good as they look? They sure smell good.

jed

I love those racks. I'd love to get some to fit my Bandera.

Awesome looking ribs!!

Are the as good as they look? They sure smell good.

Here they are done!!! All in all great texture and moistness. Something about this rub I'm not 100% sold on. It's pretty good but there Is a spice or two that it could do without.

Also, I need to start making the thick end of the spares the same thickness as the thin end!!!!

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

I was in Penzy's 2 weeks ago, and when I was buying my hungarian paprika the lady asked what I was making. I explained i use it in my rib rub. She pointed out this new rib rub they have and I should try it. After this post I might have to those look awesome!

Those look good. I usually trim the fatty rib or two on the thick end off and toss it on for cook snacks along with the riblets. No one seems to notice and i get a little more to snack on during the cook.

I was in Penzy's 2 weeks ago, and when I was buying my hungarian paprika the lady asked what I was making. I explained i use it in my rib rub. She pointed out this new rib rub they have and I should try it. After this post I might have to those look awesome!

Bought some Ancho Chili powder to make my next rub with, instead of paprika....it smells awsome.

Penzeys has 3 rubs that are "bbq" but they also have 2 or 3 more that seem to be good choices also. cant remember the names of em ill look it up.

BBQ 3000
BBQ Seasoning
BBQ Seasoning of America
Galena Street Rub...this is pretty good
Northwoods Seasoning
Northwoods Fire Seasoning
Pork Chop Seasoning

Penzeys has 3 rubs that are "bbq" but they also have 2 or 3 more that seem to be good choices also. cant remember the names of em ill look it up.

I need to try them. Thanks agian for posting this because it was the BBQ 300 that she was telling me about!

Back