What Are the Best IVCs on the Market?

AKMIMNAK

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
In your estimation, what pitmakers are in the "A" class of IVC manufacturers, "B" class, "C" class, etc?
(B does not necessarily mean a bad product, just not "best" like A-class.....think like grade school :) A is best, B is good, C is average, etc.)

Why?

Any to avoid?

Why?

Didn’t realize you were on here. I watched dam near all of your videos before buying my LSG. I actually asked Chris about you back in February when I was picking mine up. He mentioned you were tied up with divinity school. Just listened to your last vid. Glad all is good with you and the fam. Excited to see what you pick up next.

I saw the pellet pooper Chris has been working on when I was down there. Looked promising, he had a lot of reasons for why he built it the way he did. Not sure when it goes on market. Their insulated cabinet smokers look really nice as well. Another cook option for you might be the adjustable charcoal grill and smoker LSG builds.

Old Country Gravity Fed - Solid B Class with C Class Price..........

I was going to order one, but they are temporarily out of stock. At least for shipping outside of Texas. I signed up on an email list through Academy to be notified when they are available again. From the videos I have seen and through some digging around on the net, it seems to be a pretty decent cooker. I am optimistic.:wink:

I was going to order one, but they are temporarily out of stock. At least for shipping outside of Texas. I signed up on an email list through Academy to be notified when they are available again. From the videos I have seen and through some digging around on the net, it seems to be a pretty decent cooker. I am optimistic.:wink:

It’s Great - Academy will be be getting more sometime in June.........

Southern Q is A class. High quality craftsmanship, good gaskets, great paint job, reasonable price.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Heavy Duty Top of the line Gravity Feed in no particular order Deep South, Pitmaker, Southern Q, Stumps, Myron Mixon, Assassin and TK.

If I missed one I'm sure someone will chime in.

Heavy Duty Top of the line standard cabinets.

Humphrey's, LSG, Cascade, Ironside, T&K

I'm sure other can add to the list

Cascade Smokers are a definite "A" class
Fit and finish, attention to detail and the ability to hold rock solid temperatures are just a few of the reasons why.

Didn’t realize you were on here. I watched dam near all of your videos before buying my LSG. I actually asked Chris about you back in February when I was picking mine up. He mentioned you were tied up with divinity school. Just listened to your last vid. Glad all is good with you and the fam. Excited to see what you pick up next.

I saw the pellet pooper Chris has been working on when I was down there. Looked promising, he had a lot of reasons for why he built it the way he did. Not sure when it goes on market. Their insulated cabinet smokers look really nice as well. Another cook option for you might be the adjustable charcoal grill and smoker LSG builds.

I LOVE to hear this!!! Thank you for telling me, and thank you for mentioning me to Chris! That is the kindest thing you can do to help your favorite channels succeed. I appreciate it VERY much! Thank you :)

Super helpful! There were several y'all came up with that I hadn't even heard of yet. This will be super helpful to me as I work on some research for an upcoming video revealing my newest purchase, and comparing it to some other options out there. THANKS!!!

Back