Cheap Cheap Cheap Chicks

hamiltont

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
hamiltont
Haven't seen whole chickens for this cheap in this neck of the woods for a long while. (.59/lb). So I stocked up! Cheers!!!

Chicken59perlb.jpg

That is a great score. I think they are usually $.99 at Sam's. A local grocery store had leg quarters on sale for $.39 but I would rather have your deal for whole birds.

That's a great price. Ran into Krogers and grabbed 2 birds this morning at $0.75/lb.

Cheap Cheap Cheap Chicks

When I was a much, much younger man, that is what I always pursued--OH WAIT--you mean poultry :redface:
Nevermind :-D

That is a super dooper deal.
I would be stocking the freezer for sure.

TIM

Local Market Basket has them for.69#. I got 6 last nite-5 for the freezer and 1 for chicken and dumplings tonite.

So I shared the great news with the wifey. She thought it was a great price. Then the question. "So, how many did you get?" Umm, 22. :shocked: She looked at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears. "Are you nuckin' futs?" I think she thinks I might have a problem. But! All will be fine once we start Que'in them up. Life is GOOD!! Cheers!!!

22!

I had to share your story with my wife who is pretty understanding about my meat purchases right up until the freezer lid won't close because it's so full. :becky:

22!

I had to share your story with my wife who is pretty understanding about my meat purchases right up until the freezer lid won't close because it's so full. :becky:

See that's when you say. "Oh honey. That old freezer could go out any day. We should get another one JIC." Yep, we now have 2 freezers. :becky: Both ~15 cu ft. One for regular freezer stuff & one for BBQ. Cheers!!!

So I shared the great news with the wifey. She thought it was a great price. Then the question. "So, how many did you get?" Umm, 22. :shocked: She looked at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears. "Are you nuckin' futs?" I think she thinks I might have a problem. But! All will be fine once we start Que'in them up. Life is GOOD!! Cheers!!!

I would have bought 44 at that price man....lol.....and if lobsters could crawl out of my ears for it......man imagine the party.

Lobster and chicken. How could any woman complain.....oh wait......:crazy: I know the answer to that....lol

Back