Hey Farkers...It's Friday...What's Smokin'?...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Friday Night Steaks tonight...:p I got a big ol' porterhouse that we got from the Butcher Shop Cafe...

Left hand side of the case...:cool:

MeatMarket009.jpg

Not sure about the rest of the weekend...have a good one folks! :biggrin:

I believe I'm going to try my hand at St. Louis Style Spareribs, except I need to think up a way to rig the wood closer to the gas jets. Well, I was thinking of hanging a tray of wood chips right over the gas flame, over the jets. But the husband is afeared about fire and explosions and goodness knows what.

I'm thinking all finger foods... MOINKS, water chestnuts, shrimp and something else? It's going to be cold here agian. High 15 today. Hasn't made it yet!!

After all the talk this week about hot and fast briskets, I might have to give it a shot.

After an 8lb flat took 17 hours at 230* two weeks ago, I wanna see what I can do in about 8.

If I don't do a brisket then ribs are on deck, either way something's getting smoked his weekend.

fred

Well I may do a smallish meatloaf tomorrow after work. I shoulda been thinking and had something ready to go for today, oh well.

Working on a fattie, 2 slabs of ribs, 2 whole chickens and a small brisket. May try my hand at some pig candy. That's food for the weekend and lunch for a few cco-workers Monday...

Brined and Q'd Chicken tonight, and that massive hunk of shoulder I've posted on another thread for Sunday dinner... Not sure what to do with that, so check it out and give me some advice!

Cheers!

Bill

Two Pork Butts and some pig candy. Yummy Yum! 1 Jug of canada's finest Whiskey!

Back