Just wanting to share...

sampson

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm just wanting to share some of my recent efforts...

Emily and I haven't been able to get to Q4U in SLC for awhile to get our catfish fix at T's so we took matters into our own hands.!
100_3238.jpg

100_3240.jpg

100_3242.jpg

This weekend we had a friend come visit, he was a missionary we got to know over in Reno and now he's going to school in Rexburg. So we fired up the gasser and whupped up some appetizers for him and one of his former companions that is going to school here in Logan...

MOINK Balls, a fatty and some armadillo eggs made everyone happy!
100_3362.jpg

100_3366.jpg

100_3369.jpg

100_3371.jpg

100_3244.jpg

Hope you enjoyed, we sure did!!!

Looking mighty fine Sampson!
Looks like the kids enjoyed it very much,I hope the girl in the last pic didn't eat that fork as well!

Everything looks great and folks look to be having a grand time! I love catfish and it's so easy to fix that I can't imagine paying for it in a restaurant...

Man, I like the looks of all of that.

Speaking of Q4U, you don't know if T is coming to the KCBS contest in Worland do you?

Catfish is my favorite fish. I did some on the offset a while back and really enjoyed it. Yours looks great!

It all looks tasty, but this armadillo egg thing I must try.

Man, I like the looks of all of that.

Speaking of Q4U, you don't know if T is coming to the KCBS contest in Worland do you?

You know, I'm just not sure... I talk to him often, I'll ask.

You had to show that catfish! I love me some fried catfish.
Now I won't be satisfied till I get me some of that. Looks Great!

And just where does that put your middle son on your list of priorities? I mean he didn't even warrant an invite??? Thats just cold man. Cold I tell you.

Puts my middle son over in California wishing he was in Logan:p Just think, if you lived here we could have cooked all day!!!

Oh man.... thats some great looking grub Sampson.... I realy like catfish too.....

Armadillo eggs? Never saw those before but they look awsome Are they what they look like? Stuffed jalapenos wrapped in sausage.

I am so hawngry righ now its ridiculous! Thats some great food you got there!

Back