What Flavor Jelly Should I do next

motley que

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I made a batch of my Pineapple Habenero jelly and want to do one more for a glaze etc.

My options are

Cherry Jalepeno
Blueberry Jalepeno

I will be selling these at a local comp so i like having one hab and one Jalepeno jelly. lemme know

Cherry Jalapeno, definately.
My first ABTs were stuffed with cherries and the flavors were very complimentary.

Cherry definitely. And which comp, I might be interested in trying it!

Cherry definitely. And which comp, I might be interested in trying it!

smoke n fire bash. Not kcbs at all. 8 categories- the 4 basics plus anything goes, desert, chili and bbq sauce. its the end of sept at Vlasis park in ballwin.

I met a few brethren last year i believe. I also will have hot pickled greenbeans and maybe pickled jalepenos

I made a batch of my Pineapple Habenero jelly and want to do one more for a glaze etc.

My options are

Cherry Jalepeno
Blueberry Jalepeno

I will be selling these at a local comp so i like having one hab and one Jalepeno jelly. lemme know

One man's opinion: Cherry will probably go with Jalapeno. Blueberry definitely does not.

Cranberry Orange for me please...not too hot!...just in time for Turkeyday! (Can you ship it?)

JD

Mint Jalapeño. It would go well with lamb. I've made it before.

Cherry sounds good to me.

Try your jellies in a grilled cheese sandwich sometime. Amazing!

I think Cherry would be a better complement to Jalapeno, too.

How about Apple Jalapeño?

Cherry is good choice, peach might be nice too....

just don't try KY jelly......I would not buy that :mrgreen:

Cherry is good choice, peach might be nice too....

just don't try KY jelly......I would not buy that :mrgreen:

was waiting for a ky joke. I have made apple jalepeno in the past and didnt care for it. did peach using nectar and that wasnt good, i guess i must use fresh juice next time.

We're goin' huckleberry pickin' pretty soon...I wonder how they'd taste fired up a bit!:biggrin:

JD

BBS, old hospital joke.

I was caring for a woman from Kentucky and asked, "So how's your breakfast this morning?" "It's very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste," the patient replied.
I then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a foil packet labeled "KY Jelly."

Back