Something going on in Cleburne,Tx. ?

R

RazBarlow

Just went by a parking lot in Cleburne last night and saw a bunch on setups and a cookoff sign . Does anyone know anything about this ?
We just moved here from Iowa last weekend so I am new to the area.
Thanks,
Raz

IBCA Cook Off
My In Laws live there
Tell me why you moved there?
I love that area
Hoping to retire in Grand View TX

Is there anyone on this board that is there at the comp ? I was wondering if anyone can walk into the comp or if you have to get a pass or be in the comp ?
I would like to speak to some people on this board and look around a bit.
Thanks,
Raz

There probably are some Brethren there
But if they are cookin they are there now
Go ask about being a Judge
Lynn will set you up

Not sure if any Brethren are there. I cooked Colleyville a couple of weeks ago and that will probably be it for me for the summer (no A/C and hate standing outside in 100 degree weather -drinks go down way too fast:twisted:). Anyway, just show up - I know of a few there.

My son and I just got done walking through, right now all the setups are way out of my league . I am very sure my UDS would not fit in that crowd but I may just be getting the wrong impression.
Raz

You are, look for 3 Star Rednecks and tellem Zilla sent you to eat. Jeff and Billy are good fellas.

That's the comp that was rescheduled due to the swine flu scare.

A UDS would be fit in fine. Show up on Friday evening with a cooler of adult beverages and start making friends. IBCA guys will give lots of tips and help.

You are, look for 3 Star Rednecks and tellem Zilla sent you to eat. Jeff and Billy are good fellas.
Well congrats to Redneck(Jeff) and Billy on their GC win in Cleburne,TX. :eusa_clap

My son and I just got done walking through, right now all the setups are way out of my league . I am very sure my UDS would not fit in that crowd but I may just be getting the wrong impression.
Raz

don't let that bother you at all would fit right in theirs a bunch of ugly drunk sailors at a cook off :mrgreen:

seriously the IBCA has a lot of cook and you might fill better try some lonsestar sanctioned events also :wink:

Back