Well, hell, I had to try it....

Scrooge Fan

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I was getting a fatty out of the fridge to heat up for breakfast. I don't know what happened to me, maybe a brain fart, but I spotted this jar of choclate fudge sitting next to the fatty.

Now hot fudge is good on a lot of things. Ice cream, strawberries, bannans, pineapple, pie, cake, and even in chili. Let me tell you, it isn't good on a fatty.

Humm. I wonder how it would be on french fries.

I was getting a fatty out of the fridge to heat up for breakfast. I don't know what happened to me, maybe a brain fart, but I spotted this jar of choclate fudge sitting next to the fatty.

Now hot fudge is good on a lot of things. Ice cream, strawberries, bannans, pineapple, pie, cake, and even in chili. Let me tell you, it isn't good on a fatty.

Humm. I wonder how it would be on french fries.

Scrooge, they make chocolate gravy in Tennessee and eat it on biscuits. Maybe you just needed a biscuit under that fatty.:rolleyes:

That’s one I wouldn’t have thought of… Guess there are foods that shouldn’t be included in Q:eek::eek::eek:… Who would have thought that could have happened in my lifetime…

Scrooge, they make chocolate gravy in Tennessee and eat it on biscuits. Maybe you just needed a biscuit under that fatty

I love Chocolate Gravy! I put chocolate on lots of things, but never a fatty. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks!! I will mark that off of my list of things to try.

Spice

Hmmmm...chocolate pork? Pass.

Well scratch my idea for chocolate covered bacon. I thought it would be the next pet rock. :p

Back