Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Ribs, Rods & rock'n Roll - South Dakota BBQ Championships

2Fat

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
anyone going to be there?? Wife and I will make this our last contest of the season--well her first and my last! Will be an interesting trip!

Look forward to seeing you and everyone else. We are between 35 and 40 teams so far. Should be a great weekend!.....Hey, bring some cheesecurds!...lol

We'll be there. First time for us - always had conflicts. Looking forward to it. Looks like some good competition!

We'll be there. First time for us - always had conflicts. Looking forward to it. Looks like some good competition!
Was just printing an app off the computer for your event. Question for ya, will it be possible to stay camped(5th wheel) at the contest spot Saturday night? May want to stay for the game and beyond.....

Look forward to seeing you and everyone else. We are between 35 and 40 teams so far. Should be a great weekend!.....Hey, bring some cheesecurds!...lol

If I remember will go by the dairy and get a few lbs of curds---but they won't be squeaky fresh
Looking forward to our trip to 'the other' Dakota!

CL - yes it should be okay this year. The band festival is moved out to the old football field. You'll want to mention it on your entry as it may help them determine where to put you - I don't think they want the overnighters spread all over the lot if they can help it. HS fb game Friday night, college FB game Sat night...should make for lots of fun activity.

Good luck to all of you competing in Vermillion this weekend. I wish I was there cooking too!:thumb:

Back