THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
P

Pork Avenue BBQ

FBA Triple Crown and State Championship
Its time to start making plans to compete in Dothan Alabama ,May 16 -17
Great Facilities, Can hold 60 Pro and 40 backyard Teams all with plenty of Electricy and Water, Bathrooms and Showers
This contest I helped get started in my Home Town and this will be the Third Year. The first two years were a great Success . Last year there were 41 Pro Teams and 23 Backyard Teams.
This year though I will be able to compete in it because I am not on the Organizing Committee.

http://tristatebbq.com/

www.flbbq.org

Walt
Pork Avenue BBQ

Walt,
I am checking my schedule and funds. If I win any money in the smoke on the water and barnesville blue I will do my best to be there.
Sounds like a great comp. website was nice.
Mike

Its only right that you come to Dothan, I am going to Barnesville :p

Walt

Been to this one since the beginning and wouldn't miss it. The city of Dothan really welcomes the teams and it is a very well run contest.

This is a HORRIBLE event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one should go there.
Especially-- Kevin, Rub, Cracker, Mt Dora, Big Daddy, and all the rest of the "high rollers".
You will not have a good time---trust me! :lol:

But, our check is in the mail--just to support the charity--ya know :oops:

TIM

Back