Be NOT mistaken boys....size does matter.....

Mrs. Mafia

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
The Smoker fairy arrived yesterday (early for Valentine's Day)with a special something for Guido!

:p

The newest addition to the group.
Not sure where it is going to live.....as you can see, it is now in our front yard! The kids are now calling the Lang 60, the baby lang AND this one the Big Daddy!
Talk about curb appeal! Wanted to share....
Happy Super Bowl everyone!

Chrissy

Attachments

• DSCF0774-1.jpg
    DSCF0774-1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Chrissy. You are a tease.

X's here.

Pyut your fingers on your temples. Close your eyes and start to hummmmmmmmmmm.. take short breaths, in betwwen and picture blue smoke billowing out of the silhouette of mysterious cooker.

I just did this, and a cooker started to fade into the image.. looked kinda like a lang 84. :) it was eerie.

(Then i saw Jesus in a piece of toast.)

Do you have a picture of the toast?

SORRY.... can't get the picture to link in the post.... you'll have to either click to see or use Phil's method . Just remember....it's the temples that you are supposed to rub!
Chrissy

nevermind got it to work!

Works on my Mac,but what is that white stuff on the ground? Packing material ? BTW congrats,it's sweet.

and somebody very smart ordered it with the grill on the tongue

Extreemly sweet gift.

Ya gonna fire it up and cook for the big game today?

I can see clearly now,
for miles and miles and miles.
Sa-weet!
Grats to Guido.

I was able to buy it from a fellow brethren.....thanks again Kevin!
Great snag!
Guido was in total and complete shock.....to say the least! He's out in the yard now but unsure what he's going fire up-lol.
I'm sure he'll log in later....

see told u it works!!

Now I am picturing one in MY driveway... Ohhhh Chrissyeeeeeeeeeee...

Chrissy - you are absolutely amazing..

you've now bought Guido a Spicewine, a Lang 84 and a BGE (I don't think that's in Guido's signature BTW !!)

They should clone you for marriage to all other Brethren !!

Vinny,
In all honesty, he's really had a tough year.

With me being so sick(and a pain in the a$$) while I was preggo and then all of Carmela's complications..... he bears the weight of the world on his shoulders and takes care of all of us , with no complaints.

He loves the BBQ stuff so much. And we knew it would make him happy.
Totally not practical, and there is no space for it! LOL! But it is okay....

Ummm....there was the lang 60 , the spicewine, the egg, and now this one.....lol. Maybe we can get him to a competition this year!

Chrissy

Seriously, that is one great thing to do for your guy. I would love that!

Perhaps you and some of the Sistren should hold a seminar, you know, for the non-BBQ-enthused wives some of the Brethren may or may not have.

As I have followed the amassing of Guido's smoker fleet and your support of his habit, I can't help but think he is going to be somewhat disappointed when he gets to heaven.

Back