Christmas ham pron

boatnut

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Followed a Bradley smoker recipe. Mixed up a paste of oil, vinegar, dijon, maple syrup, onion powder, paprika and black pepper. applied day before and wrapped in plastic. Smoked with pecan wood for about 7 hrs. Mixed up some bourbon, maple syrup and dijon and basted/glazed last hour. rested for 20 mins. Was a big hit at the table today!

Last edited:
Looks tasty8)

I did one too. Mine was in the oven though with pineapple, honey and brown sugar glaze

I did my spiral sliced by leaving it in vacuum bag it came in, injected with 1/2 pineapple juice 1/2 Jack Daniels. Let set in fridge overnight and remove wrapper. Smoked in Spicewine for@ 3.5 hours spraying with left over injection. I made up sugar glaze that came with it and added a small jar of cherry glaze. I put on ham and back in for 20 min, back out and caramelize outside with propane torch. Hardly enough left for sammies today.

Way to ham it up!

That's a nice looking hunk of pork. I really like the presentation with the cuts.

That looks awesome. Sounds like a pretty tasty glaze.

That looks great. I've got to try that. Just as soon as we work through all of these leftovers...

Back