Rent a smoker..

atvalaska

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
LOOKS LIKE ,I'm the auto winner for the "JACK" (AK) so here i come! but i'm going to need a few item's near Nashville TN . 2 OR 3 wsm's an a weber 22.5 KETTLE ...any takers out there, 4800 mile flight to bbq comp. :clap2: squeal on u bbq

Hang in there as someone will step up I'm sure. That is a long way to travel. I have a brother in Wasilla that I just got started with this insanity a few months back. Good luck!

I've got a 22" WSM and (2) 18" WSMs, along with three 22" kettles. The problem is some of it is here in Marietta and some is in NE Alabama.

If you think we could work something out, I'd be open to doing so.

I plan on going to the Jack to spectate. But I can't get up there before Saturday.

I wish I was closer to it for you!!! But, congrats and best of luck!

LOOKS LIKE ,I'm the auto winner for the "JACK" (AK) so here i come! but i'm going to need a few item's near Nashville TN . 2 OR 3 wsm's an a weber 22.5 KETTLE ...any takers out there, 4800 mile flight to bbq comp. :clap2: squeal on u bbq

I know that some folks have bought new wsms(delivered via Amazon) and made arrangements to sell them as well trained--on the spot--saves some of the long distance hassle

Hey Alaska-

I can help you out with those WSM's now that we are on the Jack list!! I have 4) 18" WSM's that I'd be happy to bring down for ya. Let me know what else you need and I'll see what we can do.
-Jenny

Back