Knock! Knock! Knackwurst!

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
My house is getting close to being back to normal. We even have two rooms that have carpet now! Yip-Peee! We spent most of the day moving stuff back into those 2 rooms along with getting the dining room back to normal. As we were working most of the day I wanted something fairly quick and easy to make for dinner. I looked to see what we might have in the freezer and found these Knackwurst that I had vacuum packed from this summer.

Knackwurst are kind of like a very large hot dog so I thawed them out and ran to the store to pick up some Bilillo rolls to eat them with. I then took some water and added a little salt and once it had boiled I turned off the flame and dropped the Knackwurst into the hot water.

While they were warming up I lite a chimney of charcoal.

I then dumped it into the trays of my Weber Jumbo Joe.

I toasted the rolls

and then placed on the Knackwurst.

I took the rolls in and spread on some deli mustard, placed on some American Swiss cheese slices and some pepperoncini’s.

Once the Knackwurst was done I placed it on top and added some tomato wedges, some pickle spears and some yellow mustard. Here it is plated with some potato chips, potato salad and a Modern Times Blazing World Hoppy Dank Amber.

Delicious!

Thanks for looking.

Back