Banner offer

cmohr74

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Not the Greatest offer I have seen from them, but it's not bad. Those looking to pick up a sign for their competition team. I bought 2 last year and love them. Buildasign has a current offer right now for 15% off entire order plus free shipping. Roughly about a $10-11 savings off a 2'x4' banner.

www.buildasign.com

Enter "2013SERVICE" Promo Code at Checkout.

we've used them before and was not happy with the quality of their work. The art work came out way digitized and you couldnt read it unless you were 20-30 feet away and they never called to let us know there was a problem. They just shipped it.
We ordered our last 2 from esigns and are VERY pleased. 4 X 6 color banner on sale for around 30 bucks.

Never had any problem with Build a Sign on any of my orders.

Never had any problem with Build a Sign on any of my orders.

I've received GREAT quality banners from them as well, having ordered a few 3x6 banners from them at different times. Actually, I'm in the process of putting together another banner for a party this summer. The trick is to have the right file format or a large enough file so that it prints correctly at a large scale. What looks nice on your computer monitor doesn't always translate well to a large scale - you have to look at the dpi that it will effectively print at.

From Buidasgin's FAQs:
A vector based EPS file is the best option. If the image was created by a graphic designer, they may be able to provide you with that. If a vector file is not available, other files, such as JPEGs, can work well, but need to have been originally created at a high resolution. If you don't have access to a high resolution file, our graphic designers can recreate your image as a vector file and provide you with that for future printing. Contact us for a quote.

Last edited:
I have used Esigns and was very happy with them. They have a 20% off special on there regular banners right now. I got 2 4'x6' banners back in early December on a BOGO special

Back