How much is a used Medium BGE worth?

i bought my medium new in sep 06 for $510.

Keep saving for a Large.

the medium is a great cooker and it's a whole lot more portable than a large at 85 pounds versus 140 for the large. i'm just sayin :biggrin:

I'd get them down to $400 or below. Anything used comes with potential issues.

Brian or Rick - With BGE Mother Ship warranty something like that? If not, then there's a big value difference from new to used.

only new eggs from an authorized dealer have the lifetime warranty.

ha! i don't sell them... yet.

to answer the question in the thread title - they are priceless. :biggrin:

Yeah! I'm just sayin' keep saving for a new Large!

We all want a screamin' killer craigslist deal, but until that time comes when you do have issues (like a cracked base) and its not under warranty and you may have to decide whether to spend a couple to a few hundred smackers to make that screamin' killer CL deal whole again, you will be wishing you'd bought from an authorized dealer. But then again who am I to deny anyone their right to a screamin' killer craigslist deal?

I can say that when I got a FREE Large and spent a couple hundred bucks upgrading it and having a couple years of great cooking adventures on it until I found myself in that predicament. I was heartbroken and moped about and bucked up and got a demo Egg and cooked on it so I knew what I was getting. And I feel pretty good that BGE will stand behind it.

I think I am gonna wait and buy a new one. The guy on CL is firm on his $450 and it feels a little high. If he had said $300-$350 I'd have picked it up tonight though!

i will warn you that once you get the medium, you'll want a large also. i got the medium to take to the nascar races in the back of the rv...

I think I am gonna wait and buy a new one. The guy on CL is firm on his $450 and it feels a little high. If he had said $300-$350 I'd have picked it up tonight though!

I think thats a wise move.

When I scored my Small last Spring, RTD told me then that a perfect combo is one Small and one Large. Well, I'm there now and lovin it. I scored my Small for $50. So keep watchin CL. Deals are rare but they do happen.

Got me a medium used one (actually a komodo) on craigslist for $60 and had to put another $70 into it. Sold it to DeesNutsBBQ (brethren) for $130. So the deals are out there.

Back