Griddle Grilling Inspiration

TealStBBQKing

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I recently bought a griddle for my Weber and I've been making a loving smash burgers. Now I want to branch out and make all kinds of different things but I need some inspiration as to what to cook. What YouTubers would people recommend for griddle cooking?

I'm most definitely not a YouTuber but I use my Blackstone mostly for breakfast. Start with bacon, cook up some hash-browns in the resultant grease and then pancakes, french toast or eggs to finish it up.

Fajitas, teppanyaki, street cart chicken, etc - to me boneless skinless chicken thighs and the griddle are a match made in heaven.

I also love scaling breakfast foods. I can whip out batches of pancakes or french toast fast. Or a huge pile of eggs. Hash browns are fantastic too as I can spread them out and get a good crust

I've taken my inspiration from the rest of you on this forum.

Most anything with Blackstone or Griddle in the search will lead you on a great adventure.

Bacon and scrambled eggs, Smash Burgers, Hot dogs for the Grandson that doesn't like burgers....
Basically, anything you might pan fry, can griddle fry, IMHO. (Not deep fry though)

We were at Kisho's yesterday and I was watching the technique more than eating the food. I had Salmon and Sea Bass, griddle fried.
https://www.chochosan.com/

Look at this menu, most is done on a griddle surface. Quite a show for first timers. We were celebrating the Grand Daughters University Graduation.

Lunch & Dinner
w/House Salad, Steamed Rice & Miso Soup
Entree
Chicken Teriyaki
New York Steak
Salmon Teriyaki
Sushi Assortment
Sashimi Combination
Noodles/Yakisoba
Udon w/Tempura
New York Steak Yakisoba
BBQ Chicken Yakisoba