altomari8868

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
And had to pick 4 sauces that you can not make yourself, for:
  • Chicken
  • Ribs
  • Brisket
  • Shoulder
What would they be??? They could be from the grocery store or the Kansas city BBQ store. If you have a trick, once you buy it, please include it.... Just a fun question for everyone.......:crazy:

ummmm...this is a competition right? I'm gonna be surprised if a lot of folks list it here. For home...Blues hog all the way!

I'd pull my carry weapon and waste the sucker. But if somebody asked me nicely I'd gladly tell them that I use Slabs sauce in competition. No secret there. As to what I moght do with it, well you need to cook with me to learn that.

And had to pick 4 sauces that you can not make yourself, for:

If you have a trick, once you buy it, please include it.... Just a fun question for everyone.......:crazy:

That's easy! I would go to McDonalds and get ten thousand BBQ sauce packets.

Blues Hog original on the Chicken,Ribs & Brisket.Blues Hog Tennessee Red on the Shoulder.

Bigbutz bigbutz bigbutz bigbutz, in this order original, hot, cranberry, and original (if a comp) if at home no butz

Blues hog ,Tenn.red. add a little butter and jam I like apricot make it your's.

Chicken -> Blues Hog Original
Ribs -> Blues Hog Original
Brisket -> Sweet Baby Ray's
Shoulder -> Blues Hog Tenn Red
Whole Hog -> Blues Hog Tenn Red

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Blueshog in the lead followed by Sweet Baby Rays and in 3rd place........
McDonalds??????????? What the bleep is in that Mcrib....

Chicken - slabbs
ribs and pork - blues hog
brisket - aujus only

Blues Hog, Sweet Baby Rays and, yes, KC Masterpiece. It may be to 'gimme a break' for most of us, but for a lot of people that just eat BBQ, that is BBQ.

I gotta say, if I was in a comp, I would give BigButz's sauce a try. I like it over Blues Hog, which would have been my choice.

I really like Ole Ray's sauces...
Pork-O-Licous on Pork
Kentucky Red Bourbon on Chicken
Apple/Bourbon on Ribs
AuJus all the way on Briskie

Blues Hog Original mixed with Head Country, cut with apple juice and add some honey. Never loses. Never wins, either, just winds up smack dab in the middle!!

Back