4th of July Rib Cook

thunter

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
My Smokefire EX6 code named “Defiant” and a member of my Smokefleet Command Arsenal is loaded with apple pellets and smoking two racks of spare ribs and three racks of baby backs. I also trimmed off the rib tips and I have sausages to go on later. [emoji4]
fde443ba269855d5f6d62819e312350b.jpg

29d8ff35789c6b2050e2061878e9b2da.jpg

3fc7b29af43721a972607a18c2759c71.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you have everything under control Captain Tony. Your crew is going to be well fed today. When you get the transporter up and running, send me some, I will Klingon hope that you will do just that!
Have a great day and eats.

I salute you and your fleet. Have a safe and happy 4th!

Tony, Looking good there brother, everyone is going to be well fed!!
Looking forward to the finish pics!

Looks like a meal fit for a king and a little army :-D Should be a happy crowd.

Excellent work! How long have you had your EX6? Been trouble free?

Excellent work! How long have you had your EX6? Been trouble free?

I have mine about 2 months. I’ve done about 6 cooks and so far so good. I have had the low fuel message because of the pellets not falling in but I don’t really worry about that because I don’t do overnights anymore. No grease fires, but I do keep it clean. I’m a pretty happy owner. [emoji4]

Hi Tony,

Looks amazing! What rub to you use?

Both sets of ribs got Kroger Private Selection. The spares got the Texas Blend, and the baby backs got the Memphis blend. I love these rubs so much I stopped making my own. There are also Carolina and Kansas City blends too. I use them all.

Both sets of ribs got Kroger Private Selection. The spares got the Texas Blend, and the baby backs got the Memphis blend. I love these rubs so much I stopped making my own. There are also Carolina and Kansas City blends too. I use them all.

Seems like as long as you aren't hell bent on bashing it and use your brain, this is a pretty solid cooker!

Back