• Poll closed .

SmokinAussie

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Bill
Dear Brethen,

Throughout the year of 2010, I've been promoting the ALF Tick of Approval for those Brethen who have used Lamb as a main ingredient to grill or smoke in a prominent manner.

What I didn't mention was the full details.:thumb:

All ALF awardees for 2010 were logged for this vote...

The Inaugural 2010 ALF Winner, to be voted by the Brethren :cool:

Walk on down.....

CHEF JIM 1'st ever awardee of the ALF Tick of Approval!

ChefJim.jpg

SmokeJumper

MOOSE
Moose.jpg

High Q
HighQ.jpg

ANTOANT
ANTOANT.jpg

ROSS IN VENTURA
ROSSINVENTURA.jpg

PHRASTY
Phrasty.jpg

DEEPSOUTH
Deepsouth.jpg

MOOSE 2
Moose2.jpg

PHUBAR
Phubar.jpg

PHUBAR 2
Phubar2.jpg

BUSTER DOG BBQ

BusterDogBBQ.jpg

ROSS IN VENTURA 2
ROSSINVENTURA2.jpg

SWAMPRB

Swamprb.jpg

WRENCH H
WrenchH.jpg

ROSS IN VENTURA 3
RossInVentura3.jpg

I apologise If I missed anyone. If you Q'd lamb of any kind on 2010 and did't get the ALF Tick of approval, well.... TOUGH BICKIES... you didn't make it!:drama:

BRETHREN....

Please vote for your Inaugural ALF Award winner for 2010:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The winner shall recieve:

A 2011 Australian Calender made especially by Smokin Aussie, on Smokin Aussies' digital press, with Australian holiday dates, and monthly pics by ALL the entrants for 2010.

THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE CALENDER MADE... and as such will be a unique prize, to be shipped by SmokinAussie to the winner...Anywhere in the world! :thumb:

May the best Lamb Dish WIN!

Cheers!

Bill

Wow Bill, that is a great thing you're doing. And that is a lot of tasty dishes. There are about 20 there jumping out at me saying, "Eat ME!" I love Buster Dog's chops and Wrench's, Ross' and Moose. Deep South's roast looks just like the ones my grandfather used to make on Sundays and I can taste that right now. Phubar and Phrasty, those look yummy too.... heck, they all look great. For some reason, High Q's jumped out at me when I first saw it some weeks ago and it still looks extra yummy.

WOW!

This is very cool Bill!
Any chance you have the recipes/cooking methods from these fantastic offerings?

For me Lamb has been a new cooking experience and my pics were part of that eye opening awareness. I can't get enough!

What, there was an award contest? I didn't know, well, I am gonna vote for someone. Thanks for starting the whole Lamb Farking thing Bill. Now off to vote

I scrolled up and down about 25 times before finally deciding. Moose, that is my kind of meal, meat and cheesy bread. You can't beat it. Everybody's looked great. Thanks for doing this Aussie, very nice of you.

What, there was an award contest? I didn't know, well, I am gonna vote for someone. Thanks for starting the whole Lamb Farking thing Bill. Now off to vote

What, you gonna make a lamb out of tofu?

Final Bump...

I'm right in the middle of my houseboat holiday and have a tenuous connection for the first time. Were making it to Swan Reach today.

Anyway, this is the final bump for this thread. Vote now if you have not already done so!

Cheers!

Bill

Now I'm depressed... I did my lamb ribs the begining of the month but couldn't find the cable for the camera until this last weekend....

Last edited:
Back