Dusted with DP Cow Lick...

IMG_6775.jpg

Added some mesquite chips...

IMG_6776.jpg

IMG_6778.jpg

IMG_6780.jpg

IMG_6781.jpg

These didn't suck...:twisted:

Thinking I should have stopped by to meet you last weekend. Looks good! Must be cause the weather got into the 50's today?

Thinking I should have stopped by to meet you last weekend. Looks good! Must be cause the weather got into the 50's today?

Yep...you should have...we had fillets last Friday...one had your name on it! :p

Dang JD, you're makiing my "chicken bake" from costco taste like crap!
Very nice!

Thanks Roy...what...no Huli Huli Chicken at Costco...? :lol::lol::lol:

cake and steak, wooo weee you got er made. should have said earlier those steaks look great and I sure wish I had some grates fer my cooker lik yours.

cake and steak, wooo weee you got er made. should have said earlier those steaks look great and I sure wish I had some grates fer my cooker lik yours.

Thanks bro...you shouldn't have any trouble kickin' out some good steaks with your arsenal...:p Those are the grates that came with the gasser...porcelain on steel. They heat up pretty quick for a good sear. I use my gasser a lot during the rainy winters up here...but it can't hold a candle to my BGE for steaks! :biggrin:

As no surprise another killer looking steak… looks good bro.

Oops...almost forgot desert...my wife made my favorite...Apricot Lemon Chiffon Cake. :p:p:p

IMG_6783.jpg
I keep coming back and back to this… I need to know the recipe bro… I could put on my silky pj’s and play some Marvin Gay (let’s get it on) and have a good time with a cake like that.

Back