2008 American Royal checks?

Rub

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Seeing the other AR thread got me to thinking, and I don't recall ever receiving my check for my pork call last year. They said they would mail them to us.
If you had one coming, do you remember what month you got it in? I need to go back and verify this.
Hopefully it's not just old-timers disease :oops::icon_shock1:

Hey Rub, we got ours about 3 weeks after the contest, that's about normal I think.
We'll be in our same spot as last year, how 'bout you?

Thanks Greg. I don't think I ever received it, but will check with the bank next week.

I'm not making the Royal this year. Saving my days off and pennies for the end of October.
Sure did have a good time last year though :lol:

Braggarts! All of you are braggarts posting about your checks from the Royal, like it is some big deal to win something there. So while we are at it, I will brag a little too........

We got our two checks before the first of November. First place beans and 11th place sausage paid us $375.oo. We decided to apply those winnings towards this year's entry fee. The fees went up this year and with the three side dish categories, electricity and 1/3 cost of a porta potty, those items alone add up to $555.oo! I could easily do two, maybe three contests for what this weekend costs me.

But I will be there as this is my 21st Royal and it is my favorite weekend of the year.

Lager,

Juggy

Back