Operation BBQ Relief Needs Your Help!

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Hey brothers, Operation BBQ Relief, Inc, (now a 501c3) is headed to Harrisburg, Illinois to cook BBQ to feed displaced families and emergency response workers after what is now determined by the NWS to be an EF4 tornado slammed into their community of nearly 10,000 people just before dawn this morning. There are so far six confirmed fatalities, over 100 injuries, some life-threatening and approximately 300 homes and 25 businesses destroyed. Will Cleaver and I will be leaving the Kansas City area within the hour headed that way. We will be set up with the help of 17th Street BBQ out of Murphysboro at the First United Methodist Church at 122 W Poplar through probably Sunday mid-day.

If you are within a drive and would like to volunteer to help or donate supplies, please contact Stan Hays ay SHays@operationBBQrelief.org. If you can make a tax-deductible cash donation, you may do so through our Web site at www.OperationBBQRelief.org (paypal).

At this time, we are still looking into how we can help in Branson, MO and Harveyville, KS. Stan will handle details later.

OBR thanks you for your support!

Jeff

Wish I could be there to help! Keep us posted on whatever you need.

Back