THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smoke ninja

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Probably belongs in the pile but I'd like our guest to see this so I'll post it here and the gods (mods) can move it if it's out of line.

Everyone here is passionate about Q. Wouldn't be trolling a website on the holiday if we weren't. That's why I joined not even one year ago. I wanted advise and tips on Qing to shorten the learning curve. I got so much more. In less than a year I've met three members personally and even more have reached out to me. The brethren I'm talking about do good things and are probably better people than me. They have inspired me to do some things that are more worthwhile. I'm not even a paying subscriber (my check is in the mail as of tomorrow). If you are reading as a guest please do yourself a favor and join. It's free and you may just meet some decent people along the way.

We are the brethren, resistance is futile, you will be assimilated

Couldn't said it better ninja! I've only been fortunate enough to meet buttburnersbbq from Waxhaw, NC and Brethren awscwi in person. Two cool a $$ people! I can't wait til I'm able to meet more in person. If anyone ever doubts the BROTHERHOOD of the Brethren, just look at a post for help. All the local Brethren will be there in a flash. Hell it's hard to get that off of Facebook from people who you've known for years!

Out of all my passions(they're not hobbies dammit). People into BBQ and more to the point the Brethren are the nicest and most welcoming of any group I've been a part of.

Thanks for the endorsement of our little corner of the interwebs Ninja. You fit right in. I need to re-up soon, and there is no doubt I will.

I have personally met many Brethren, including Ron_L, and interfaced with many more, including Poobah, and they are all great guys.

Yeah, I am almost a ghost on Facebook any more as this is always my first stop of the day when I get time to internet wander. And I usually visit several times a day. Looking forward to the chance to actually meet some of the Brethren some day. I haven't seen much info on a SoTex meet up, so I may have to travel to Dallas next time they get together...

Thanks for the endorsement of our little corner of the interwebs Ninja. You fit right in. I need to re-up soon, and there is no doubt I will.

I have personally met many Brethren, including Ron_L, and interfaced with many more, including Poobah, and they are all great guys.

Does it hurt when you interface? :shock:

Yeah, this place is okay. Personally, i only hang out here so often because it's the only geoup that would let me join.

Seriously, i joined because of the vast knowledge of Q - and so much more. It quickly became obvious that this group is not like other groups on the Internet. It is family. A disfunctional family to be sure, but still a family. People are willing to help in many and various ways. I always try to do what i can to help others, but since joining, i have received much more help - in many ways - from so many. The Brethren have honestly helped me more than you can ever know. From having guys from four states drive to help with charity cooks, to helping my family buy medicine and food, to things inbetween.

The Brethren rock. Glad you're a member, Ninja. Thanks for the post.

Back