THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oldyote

is Blowin Smoke!
I'm on a diet but a double farking cheese burger throwdown is just too tempting not to fall off the wagon for.

I started with some blackberry preserves and jalapenos.

Put it in the blast chiller.

Now should I use smoked gouda or smoked cheddar? Ok smoked cheddar it is.

Here is most of it.

Burgers are on the grill and the eggs are in the pan.

Now for the blackberry jalapeno spread.

And the rest is history.

Double burger, double cheese, double egg, double blackberry spread and some fresh jalapenos. And don't forget the Red's Rye.

I was in heaven.

Now let the diet resume.

DSC_0516_zpsae129887.jpg

Get in my belly... :hungry:

Farkin' beauty Ric!

Wonderfull...Outstanding Burger Hats off to ya Looked Awesome.

I have a question though ...In your 3rd Pic with The cookers ..there is A berm Of white in the background ....what Is that ? Whatever it is We dont have it here in Phoenix Its 82* Farkin degrees here today !:doh:

Wonderfull...Outstanding Burger Hats off to ya Looked Awesome.

I have a question though ...In your 3rd Pic with The cookers ..there is A berm Of white in the background ....what Is that ? Whatever it is We dont have it here in Phoenix Its 82* Farkin degrees here today !:doh:

I think of it only as a gift from heaven.

I'm sorry it is so hot there. I feel for you :wink:.

FARKIN BRILLIANT!! Those flavors together? I must try!!!! LOVE IT!

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I got the idea from Ted's Montana Grill. This is a take on the Canyon Creek Burger.

I've only been to Ted's a couple of times and always get sucked in by the Red Rock.

Back