THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BobBrisket

Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Bob
We'll be eating pulled beef all week. I had a good bit leftover.
2773458604_69399f4b9d_o.jpg

Breakfast--machaca burrito with Hatch,NM. green chile salsa.
2773458608_c585bdb07e_o.jpg

Dinner--Flautas with really cheesy beans and guac.

Me too....send any leftovers my way. Looks awesome Bob!

There are few things in this world better than a good machaca burrito. I want some of that there beef you got. I'm going to have to get me some chuckies this week.

My guac is pretty standard, chopped onion, garlic, jap, cilantro, tomato, s&p and juice from half a lime. The final ingredient is cottage cheese. Sounds odd, but it's great. I usually go with 3-4 avocados to one pint cottage cheese depending on size of avocados. The avocado I bought yesterday was the size of a grapefruit, almost, so it was half a pint of cottage cheese. This batch only had the cottage cheese and s&P. I was too hungry and lazy to chopp all the other stuff.

Dinner will be pulled beef quesadillas with chopped onion, japs, and lots of gooey melted cheese!!

Dang Bob, I was in El Paso the wrong week. I could always help a Brother in need (lol).

Does Chico's sell the sauce for the tacos? Shoulda got a gallon to go. Wonder if I could have taken it on the plane.

Good lookin eats by the way.

Last edited:
Back