THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brother Keale used a cabinet for his first smoker build. I forwarded this article to him and he suggested post it and gave it the name UCC. Keale went to the darkside and became the Tiger Drum Cooker.

So, let me just get this straight. You make a box, put the pig in it and then put the fire on top? It obviously works 'cos this guy did it but it just seems a backward way of doing it to me, that's all!

Look up 'La Caja China" Big Brother Smoke came to Bash and brought his. I am here to tell you it works great. Just takes lots of Jello Shots and Beer to tend to it :twisted:
676270489_c1e5408b1b_o.jpg

676291529_6369381db9_o.jpg

Somewhere there are photo links people took.

Brother Keale used a cabinet for his first smoker build. I forwarded this article to him and he suggested post it and gave it the name UCC. Keale went to the darkside and became the Tiger Drum Cooker.

Norco, I think you need to make the fire bigger!

Attachments

• IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 83
Back