BBQ Bash 2014, May 23-25, 2014 - Lawenceburg, Indiana

The Pigman

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
BBQ Bash May 23,24,25,2014 in Lawenceburg, Indiana. Just west of Cincinnati, Ohio. Open to families. FB. Page is. BBQ Bash 2014. Private land camping sites with elect. And water. Friday and sat night dinner provided. Music on sat night. Property sits on river. We are still working on cost. We are donating most to charity for disabled kids.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/544022742352285/

Last edited by a moderator:
We will have raffles on baskets of BBQ items and such. Anyone having something to add to baskets please contact me. There is a private lake on property with a log flume going into it. There's talk about having dessert auction so think of a dessert to enter. A weekend of relaxing with BBQ'ers.

Also this is opened to BBQers so BBQ teams and other BBQ'ers besides brethren will be there. If you are coming bring your banners for your site.

Live music on sat afternoon evening. A beautiful spot on the Ohio River.

This sounds like a great time, but unfortunately the dates shown on Facebook are the same as the Westmont, IL competition, which is 30 minutes from home for us :(

Are those still the dates planned? No dates are mentioned above.

Sorry Ron, may 23,24,25,2014. Edited at top that was the hard part Ron trying to pick weekend no comps around here.

I understand.

I'll edit the title to add the dates.

I added a link to the Facebook group in the first post. Hope thats OK.

Thanks Ron.........also when time gets near if you have some of that great coffee of yours you wish to donate for the baskets it would be appricated

The date was hard because there are so many BBQ compititions out the and this being the tri state area it was the one weekend without. It is open to families of BBQers and is nice camping spot. Will be adding pics later.

Check out FB page also for this. Donations are starting to come in as well as ones signing up for it.

Donations coming in also ones signing up to come, please let me know if you are planning on coming.

Back