My opinion on pellet cookers

Adams, I was not derailed by the pellet talk. Beautiful looking but. I like the look of that rub. Might have to give it a look...

Adams, you have made your opinion pretty clear for the last however long since you bought the thing. Tons of pron involved in developing that opinion, too :thu:becky:mb:

Oh....and, I like your butt!

I love YouTube/PBS etc bbq Series videos etc. generations of cooks lighting fires shoveling coals whole hog etc etc. pits-offsets-steel and cinderblocks. Bricks and rods. Leather aprons and steel toed.

Allow me to sidetrack this a bit more, got any recommendations for show or YT channels? I live watching Man Fire Food.

Allow me to sidetrack this a bit more, got any recommendations for show or YT channels? I live watching Man Fire Food.

I’ll take one of the lists that are so popular. Top 50 bbq in Texas, top 10 bbq in USA, just about anything and search Youtube. Sam Jones-Rodney Scott Aaron Franklin-Southern Living BBQ-Texas Monthly BBQ. Same Keywords in PBS.

Some videos are professional-some amateur, some are two minutes some are 30. Travel Channel has quite of few hour long bbq shows.

My Bride enjoys America’s Got talent , The Voice etc. me not so much. So I play in bbq brethren and watch videos.

Guess the only current show I’m watching is Better Call Saul.

Great looking butt! That was a quick butt cook. I have a MAK pellet and a Primo lump and chunks. I use both equally and enjoy both. I'd love to try a stick burner next. It's all good and all gets us to good Q.

My pellet grill/smoker has been one of my best purchases...10 hr work day with a 1.5 hour commute doesn't leave much time during the week..With my pellet grill I can put a butt on at night and not have to worry about the temp swings. My family loves some smoked meat and this helps me out a ton!

Nice looking butt!

Give lumberjack a try. 100% wood varieties are quite different than mixed pellets with oil flavors. More ash produced though...

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice looking butt!

Give lumberjack a try. 100% wood varieties are quite different than mixed pellets with oil flavors. More ash produced though...

Memphis Elite

Thanks for compliment. Really proud of the way this cooker is working out.

https://bbqrsdelight.com/

Here is link for bbqrs delight. Plainly states no additives chemicals nor oils. A Brethren here early on, can’t recall name/said bbqrs delight used to sponsor his team and verified that B&b were same factory and rebranded. Multiple pellet sites state the same. Please provide a link that’s different info. I’m open to all knowledge on this topic.

https://bbqrsdelight.com/

Here is link for bbqrs delight. Plainly states no additives chemicals nor oils. A Brethren here early on, can’t recall name/said bbqrs delight used to sponsor his team and verified that B&b were same factory and rebranded. Multiple pellet sites state the same. Please provide a link that’s different info. I’m open to all knowledge on this topic.

I just checked with Candy Weaver at BBQers Delight and she confirms 100% wood, no oils. Sorry for the continued derailment, but I didn't want to see misinformation spread about a quality product.

BTW, nice butt!

I used about 300lbs of bbq delight in between using cookin pellets and lumberjack...the latter two produced more smoke and more smoke flavor for me...especially LJ 100% hickory

Memphis Elite

I really appreciate everyone’s input. I’m going to have to try the Lumberjack.
Rave reviews.

I’ve got 100# of B&B I’m going to work through first :)

I just checked with Candy Weaver at BBQers Delight and she confirms 100% wood, no oils. Sorry for the continued derailment, but I didn't want to see misinformation spread about a quality product.

BTW, nice butt!

Thank You Sir.

Back