THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have this one and the program that makes it work as well. I will have to find somewhere to post it for download. Will report back. I'm at work right now.

I got this one to work this morning with Microsoft Wordpad. Could NOT save it though.

The file attached to this message has the Freeware Cookbook Database program and 2 BBQ database files that you can open with the MXPView program.

(I don't think this is the same one in the first post on this message, I think it is the one mentioned on page 2 of the posts. But it is a great collection of about 1700 hundred BBQ recipes)

Enjoy!

ADMIN EDIT:

Offsite link to this file is specified in posts below this one.

Please download from the offsite link so we dont kill our bandwidth.

Attachments

• BBQ recipes.ZIP
    892.9 KB · Views: 64
The file attached to this message has the Freeware Cookbook Database program and 2 BBQ database files that you can open with the MXPView program.

(I don't think this is the same one in the first post on this message, I think it is the one mentioned on page 2 of the posts. But it is a great collection of about 1700 hundred BBQ recipes)

Enjoy!

I've converted this file into two PDF files with the recipes, one to a page. If you'd like these two files (For some it's easier to look at them this way, than using the program) follow these directions EXACTLY.

Send an email to: pigsmoker@earthlink.net

Subject line must read: Brethren Recipes

(Don't put anything else in the subject line. Nothing is needed in the email itself.)

WineMaster, mine seems to work okay. I dragged the folder to the desktop and clicked the BBQ Recipes.htm and it comes up with the blue background and the links. Maybe go to the other thread I created "MotherLoad of Recipes Part Deux" and download it from there to try again.

The original file that I sent to Brian and he started this thread with, was in some form of zip that needed to be unzipped with a reader and it ended up being html. I have the original and use Firefox to view it.

I won't waste bandwidth to download and check to see if this is the one originally posted, but if this is the original, it is truly a motherload of recipes posted by some of the best cooks around. I've used many of them and never hit a dud. Just for a heads up, the jerk chicken titled "Jamaican Jerk Sauce 3" is Manamana!

Back