Jacke Up BBQ Secret revealed

He probably shigged that off of Myron from the Pitmasters show?

Been using lighter fluid from the start. I love it! Phil caught me using it and I quickly tried to make an excuse and failed. As you wait for your pit to come up to temp I just put more lighter fluid to the fire and BOOM! You got temp!!!!! hahahahaha

When i seen him in Marietta he was using it as a spritz. :confused:

yeah.. i caught him.. pissing LF into the spicewine at around midnight.... i gave him a lecture but he flipped me off.

i think i saw him putting it into an injector also..

This post is too much like shigging. I can't participate in it. Obviously, it is a secret he doesn't want to share with the world even though he let the cameras roll and now you have ruined it for him.

I'm reporting this post.

Just kidding. I now have to go out and buy some LF. I'm going to try mixing a little of it with Squeeze Parkay and putting it in some foil with a rack of ribs.

Muzzlebrake is the master shigger... he was wandering around with his shiggginoculars.. i thought hew was checking out the ladies from afar, but he said he was looking at meat at slims spice rack.

Wrong rack Sean.. wrong rack!!

Muzzlebrake is the master shigger... he was wandering around with his shiggginoculars.. i thought hew was checking out the ladies from afar, but he said he was looking at meat at slims spice rack.

I think Sean captured Mr. Bobo's entire brisket process with his eagle eyes.

If you're gonna get some new brisket ideas, might as well get them from the guy who won it at last year's Jack. :thumb:

my wife is my teammate.
i saw muzzle alot over at our little site.
i thought brethren were just really freindly...hhmmm

Siggnoculars are registered trademark of Mr.Bobo's Traveling BBQ Allstars,2010 any reproduction of the methods used by the Bobo circus is allowed

I think Sean captured Mr. Bobo's entire brisket process with his eagle eyes.

If you're gonna get some new brisket ideas, might as well get them from the guy who won it at last year's Jack. :thumb:

CIMG0281.jpg

I'm just waiting for the guy in the pic to start yelling thar she blows...

Back