THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KnucklHed BBQ

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Head KnucklHed
Was at a thrift store the other day and noticed a beat up Weber box out back where they receive donations - moved in for a closer look and realized it was a rotisserie ring box... My heart raced... could it be???

Yup, brand new, never even unpacked from the original shipping cardboard.

Asked the gal how much... "Geez, I don't even know what it's worth!"

"Well it's a rotisserie ring adapter for a Weber Kettle BBQ, they usually run about..." I start to say.

"I know what it's for." she interrupts, "How about $5?"

:shocked: :shocked: "Sold!" :clap: :clap:

I gave 'em $10 cuz I felt like a thief.

20121102_172622.jpg

Since I already have a SS Rib-O-Lator ring, I decided to put together a little package for a friend that's been going through a tough time...

He's still been using LF to light his charcoal, I gave him one of my Weber chimneys an' made him promise to toss the LF.

Of course he's godda have a ROL now that he's got a ring so I gave him one of those too! :mrgreen:

20121102_172828.jpg

Your post just made my day and it has been a really tough day. Thanks for sharing your story and your friendship. This country needs more people like you. :thumb:

Your post just made my day and it has been a really tough day. Thanks for sharing your story and your friendship. This country needs more people like you. :thumb:

He doesn't know me very well, do he? :heh::heh:

Thanks bro! Really it was just a way to justify buying another BBQ gadget to the wife - she doesn't care about the cost, it's the QUANTITY! :laugh:

bugsbunny.png

Back