Equipment Question

3 Rivers BBQ

Any fellow Brethren have experience with the smokers by DW Kountry Cookers out of Georgia? I have the go ahead from the wife to purchase a new smoker with a budget of $2500, and have been looking at these. Thanks for any advice.

Can you give some insight as to what you are after? Mobile? Rotisserie? Quantities? Ease of use?

Lots of options

A user by the name of "Is It Ready Yet?" was considering buying one in the competition forum a few days ago. He might have more information or know some one who has one. Drop him a PM.

dmp

Nice lookin' Stumps clone. How are their prices?

Looks just like a Superior Smoker - the cross-broke door and the angled drip pan look identical. If you haven't considered Superior, I'd recommend checking them out.

Very similar to Superior, just about $400 less. Both made in GA. Just would love to find some folks who have used one.

Never cooked on one, but I see DW's team at a lot of comps I judge. They are always among the top finishers. To me that says consistency. I have looked at their cookers & they are certainly top quality all the way. Its a family operation & they are some super nice folks.

Looks just like a Superior Smoker - the cross-broke door and the angled drip pan look identical. If you haven't considered Superior, I'd recommend checking them out.

I agree, looks dead on to the Superior models. Are you just doing comps or what with it?

I don't know the details, but their is a history between the dw, superior and the stumps cookers.

I know that honky tonk BBQ in chicago purchased a large DW to cook in his raunt. they all look like quality cookers imo......

Back