Do You Like This Site?????

Great Site

Hello getting to know the site. Hope all is well and hope to chat with you soon.
Yes I will support the site as well.
:heh:

So...I lengthend my stay week ago here but my previous subscription isn't expired yet.
Should I see an extra beer or something hovering above my avatar?
Right now I know that I've payed but don't see it back in the form of beers or something.
Thanks alot!:becky:

to put it simply, if u have 2 consecutive subs running of the same value, the second beer is there, but the graphic is under the first. So u only see it as one.

thanks everyone for helping to support us.

hi guys......just found this website..I am a member of www.smokingmeatforums.com
anyway, I am the head chef at a restaurant called "Piggys"..and I love smoking pork. I use a MES 30, a UDS with a PID that I built myself and now I have a new offset smoler that I am gaining experience on. I have my own BBQ Sauce and rub, and just LOVE smoking pork.

Hope to chat with ya'll soon.

Dan

I'm in... Thanks for the excellent site! I've learned quite a bit in the five days I've been on board and plan on making this my permanent home!

Just pumped up my pay-pal acct. and was able to make my donation today, (checks in the mail:becky:)!

As phar as this site goes holy phit! I phink it's pharkin great, and it's really helped me wit my phlist problem and this site is much cheaper than the Evlyn Woodhead site:becky:

No all joking aside this is DA BOMB. Nothing but fun and good times and wonderful people only wanting to help you do better in the backyard to the royal. I am impressed, thank you for making this site possible!!!!!!!:thumb:

found the site loved it and joined it looking forward to gathering all this knowledge from my new "BRETHREN" :whoo:

Just bought a Large GD Infinity and have been using this site as my study guide to get up to speed.

Do I Like this Site??? This site is fantastic, loaded with lots of great information and people. Thank you! 5 Star thread rating BTW...

Hello everyone,

I am a new member here and I was directed here by a fellow member. I do a lot of grilling and he introduced me into what really bbq is like. I started to us smoker boxes in my grill and I loved the great taste it gave the food. I am in the works on getting my own smoker. Just a small one to start. I love this site there is a lot of information on this site that I know will help me out with my new cooking excursion. Hope this site never falls because I will be lost if it does.

Back