The First "Team Boy-B-Q" AKA Wyatt's Short List

txschutte

Quintessential Chatty Farker
There may be a few of you that will be receiving PMs from Wyatt, inviting you to be part of Team Boy-B-Q for his first contest. I just wanted to throw this out there for those that will get the PMs.

I will pay entry and meat costs. If you plan to attend, and cook a meat that places, you keep the prize money and forfeit the trophy/ribbon to Wyatt. GCs and RGCs will be divided among the team EQUALLY.

Wyatt wants his first comp to be a Dream Team of sorts among those he feels he wants to share the experience with.

If invited, do not feel obligated to show, it is just a sign of appreciation from the lad.

We plan this contest to be The North Platte Honky Tonk BBq contest in 2009. It was held in May for the last 2 tears, and I will be contacting the organizer for details on the 2009 Contest.

This will be Wyatts first go round as PitMaster, so the event is sure to be a celebration, no matter the outcome. If Wyatt sends you the PM, we would greatly appreciate your attendance.

Thanks Brothers!!:eusa_clap

Upon Edit: An RV will be on site for the team as well as the needs for the team. My Employer, Paulsen Inc., will be his sponsor.

Sounds like a heck of a lot of fun, wished I lived closer to you folks.
Your name was tossed around in the conversation, but don't hold your breath. Hell, at this point, I don't even know if I'm getting a PM.:roll:

We plan this contest to be The North Platte Honky Tonk BBq contest in 2009. It was held in May for the last 2 tears, and I will be contacting the organizer for details on the 2009 Contest.

This will be Wyatts first go round as PitMaster, so the event is sure to be a celebration, no matter the outcome. If Wyatt sends you the PM, we would greatly appreciate your attendance.

Thanks Brothers!!:eusa_clap

My wife and I were just talking about this comp. We are planning to be there next year. look forward to meeting you all.

Michael

Back