My Web Flamed UDS Build Thread!

That is farkin awesome ! How can I order one ! (just kidding) enjoy your time with that UDS (ain't so ugly) brisket looked great !

nice work..one of the best i've seen through all the threads. you have some serious skills :clap2:

You just might be my new hero, this is perfect right down to the budweiser bottle opener... Great fab, great write up....

Ok, now that is impressive. Maybe you should start a PDS thread "pretty drum smoker".. Great Job and thanks for all the nice build pics

I am reasonably sure that this drum will NEVER BE TOPED. Not sure you could! That is AWESOME! :clap2:

Takes the "U" right out of UDS -- excellent work

what did you use for grill grates? can you take a pic?

Ummm... Go all the way and put some fenders on those tires. I'll get you could fab some great fenders...

Nice Design and execution.

Dont you all just hate over-achievers? :tsk: Just kidding. Awesome job! You should be very proud.:clap2:

Holy crap dude! Amazing! I give it a 10! A farkin' 10! (In my best billy bob voice from varsity blues)

I think you did an AMAZING job!

You should send those pics to Paul Teutal jr. and the Discover Channel, as they are reminicient of the Black Widow bike Jr. did, as well as the Anti-Venom bike he did just this past year.

Your work is right up there with his, IMO.

Excellent bro!

Oh, in case someone didn't know, the Teutals are a part of the show American Chopper, which I am addicted to.

Back