THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D

dan09554

Made NY first fatty today. it was stuffed with chedder Jack, green peppers, onion and pepperoni. Very happy with the results. Also have a 10 lb bone in shoulder, 3 lbs sweet Italian sausage. Moink balls and some abt's minus the little smokies.
d03655b6-a166-9279.jpg
d03655b6-a178-65a4.jpg
d03655b6-a18e-f981.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the great comments. The roll wasn't as difficult as I expected it to be. I suppose those skills I acquired in High School paid off.

I have to say, the more and more I see these fatties without the bacon, the more I like the look of them. I may have to try one without the bacon weave soon. That looks amazing.

I have to say, the more and more I see these fatties without the bacon, the more I like the look of them. I may have to try one without the bacon weave soon. That looks amazing.

Go for it. In my opinion, the best fattie is a nekkid fattie. Cut the plastic off, shake on your favorite rub, and toss it in the smoker. No weave, no stuffing, no roulade...just sausage, rub, and smoke.

Back