We sold out! (Pron)

Looks great to me, I like that you did boneless thighs, one of my favorite cuts of chicken eating. I also like that particular cut of rib, leaving the ends on and just removing the flat (modified St. Loius?).

I don't know for sure. I just cut off that brisket bone and sell it as rib tips.

It ain't competition stuff but it has every bit of love I can muster.
You know, it makes me feel good to hear you say this.

I've been a person that creates whatever it is that I do with love - and I've done it that way all my life.

People give me trouble because they think that people (customers, end users, etc.) can't tell the difference - you know, the old 'Your worst BBQ is some of the best food that most people have eaten' mind-set that leads some people to simply slap some rub on meat, throw it on the smoker with any old fuel and call it good enough when it hits temp.

I love to spend as much time as it takes to trim things up, marinade, carefully select my wood, the spices, well, you know - doing everything right - and all the while I am sitting there tickled to death by the thought that pretty soon, someone is going to be ecstatically enjoying my product (food, music, smoothly running network, whatever).

IMHO, love is where it's at! Love is what separates art from craft. Love makes the world go 'round. And love lines people up for your Q.

And I think that's excellent.

This related thought was in my Inbox this morning . . .

"The greatest trick and most subtle secret to doing anything really, really well, David, is loving that you get to do it at all.

And I'm pleased to say, you get to -"

~The Universe

Neil, Congrats! That food looks like some good eating.

The knife, well it made me cry a little. It hurts just looking at it.

"The greatest trick and most subtle secret to doing anything really, really well, David, is loving that you get to do it at all.

And I'm pleased to say, you get to -"

~The Universe

This is pretty awesome.

Congrats Neal! You deserve all the good that is coming your way. You have worked for every bit of this.

Taking it to a professional this weekend.

Back