Logo Artist?

Sawdustguy

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest an inexpensive Logo Artist? To make labels for our rub and T-shirts we will need a high resolution image so we figured we would have our logo professionally done. Our original logo was done my me but I am no artist. Well, maybe I am a bull chit artist but thats no help.:wink: :biggrin:

My cousins husban is an artist if you are intrested I an get you his contat info just PM me, I am sure he could help you out.

Thanks Ed and Rob. Ed, I noticed your site is down.

hey sawdustguy, my own brother is a graphic artist and logo design man. works right in patchogue! but, i don't know if i would change your logo. its pretty cool, and it looks very professional. it just does not look that way to you because people have a tendancy to be their own worst critic! if you want to give my brother a shot, pm me and i will hook you up with him. also, i want a shirt when their ready!
phil

Saw,
I like your logo, and was wondering if you drew it up yourself? If you did, what program did you use, and is it pretty simple to do?
Thanks,

I did my logo myself with Paint Shop Pro. I scanned in the picture of the pig from a picture my wife found in a childrens book and did the rest of the logo around it. It wasn't terribly difficult. I wrote the web site also. When anyone in the family needs anything done and is too cheap to pay to have it done, they come to good old Guy. I have gotten calls for building a piece of furniture to electrical wiring to plumbing to fixing PC's. Their motto is "Guy can figure it out". Most of the time I do, but not always.:wink:

Back