THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smknwhlswife

is Blowin Smoke!
Smoke on Wheels will be there.

We are also having Andy's birthday pot-luck dinner. We are going with a shrimp & sausage boil. If you would like to join us, just let us know what you would like to bring.

We will also have a misting tent. We were very glad to have one in Great Bend, KS!

Pork Pullin Plowboys (probably just me) will be there.

I have some ideas on how to top the birthday gifts from the last two years. It is getting harder to out do the previous year... but I am up for the challenge.

Let me get over this borderline heat stroke weekend and I MIGHT think about Laurie or any other contest....

so we have to send him home after this weekend then? we can't just keep him until after New Paltz and throw a NY party for him?
promise we will top the previous years! :twisted:

so we have to send him home after this weekend then? we can't just keep him until after New Paltz and throw a NY party for him?
promise we will top the previous years! :twisted:

If you want him... take him. Frankly, unless he's on my team, I'd rather not have to face Andy right now in a BBQ competition. (or a drinking competition... or a foot race). :twisted:

Kimmy- You know we will be there... I would love to talk with you about the pot luck dinner... As you know, I have a ton of equipment for a crawfish/ shrimp boil... And I still have a ton of spices that I can bring a well...

Give me a shout and I can plan on bringing some things! Congrats on the chest to chest finish! :eusa_clap

Audrey is coming to Laurie!!! We are staying Saturday night, too. No kids. Just us. Has NEVER happened at a contest.

If the trailer's a rockin'... nevermind.

Mo Dave just gave an update - 77 teams so far and more calling!!!

Breakfast at your place, too?

I'll host the 9:22a shot. I've gotten a little extra Jack these past three weeks. :biggrin: So to speak. Think I can afford an extra bottle of Gentleman Jack. Jorge won't let us drink that bottle of Single Barrel that I gave him until the Royal.

Back