Phubar's Simply Marvelous Cherry Poppin' Racks with Jap's Pron...

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
...in courtesy of BBStePh and Martijn.

Phriday I had company and Philled the UDS with 10 Simply Marvelous Sweet n Spicey Quartersz...no picsz.

Yesterday I went to a birthday party in Amsterdam...was a nightmare...wished I stayed home.
Went to bed at about 09.00 this morning.

Today was a real lazy day,I watched Formula-1 in Catalunya,Spain on TV and something special for me:Giro d'Italia 2010 in Utrecht!!!:becky::cool:
I normally don't watch cycling like this and Tour de France but this was in my town,they drove just passed my suburb,work and streets I know very,very well.
Here's some info: http://www.rondevanitalieutrecht.nl/english

Ribs are rubbed and glazed in cherry,jalapenos I got from Martijn...don't know yet what I'm gonna do with them but I think I'll make a nice sauce out of it.

More picsz to Phollow...

IMG_0171-1.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0174-2.jpg

IMG_0175-1.jpg

IMG_0176-1.jpg

IMG_0179-1.jpg

Last edited:
That looks fantastic! I like to watch cycling, it would be cool to have it near here, but that isn't going to happen.

Dinner time!!!

-Cherry ribs
-Mac n Cheese
-Salad (with some smoked Jap's)

Everything was quite spicey.:becky:

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0184-2.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

Nice Phubar, How do you feel about helping out a bbq brother? and thinking about releasing the red sauce recipe? I've been looking on the net for a recipe for a sauce likes your's but can't find one.

Dang Phu !!! Thems are real nice lookin Ribs with the red sauce on them,, And that Finished Plate is to die for, I Just got done eating a Ribeye, and I'm already drooling over that finished plate ya got there....

Nice Phu...... Very nice.....

When I was stationed in Belgium I had the Tour de France go right past my house ..... was a blast seeing how fast they can go by.....

Looking good, Phub!

I am VERY jealous you got to watch the Giro in your backyard. That's ok, because I'll get to see the Tour of California in my backyard in several weeks!

Back