KCBS choice hotel benefits

Gerrit_Boys

Full Fledged Farker
Does anyone know how to apply the KCBS membership to choice hotels to get the 15% off rate. I see you can select the rate and then it asks for a special rate ID. I have no idea where to find that part. Amy help would be great. Thanks,

Are you registered on kcbs.us? You need to log in to that site and look under "Discounts", I believe it is - or is it "Benefits"?. The Choice Hotels KCBS number will be listed - I think they currently talk about a stay 2 nights get one free promotion, but the number is good for the KCBS rate - just go to

http://www.choicehotels.com

and enter that as the "special rate/Corp ID" for the KCBS rate for rooms. Hubby travels a lot, and he is forever using that rate!

Lynn H.

For some reason they did not have the code number on the KCBS web site. I called the office yesterday to get it. the Choice Hotels special rate ID number is...
number removed due to complaint about it being posted here. Sorry, you will have to call the KCBS office to get it.

Last edited:
Choice Rate

The Choice Hotels rate is better than the Gov't rate in many cities. I think this is tied to places that have nearby KCBS contests. Call the KCBS office and get the code. It is worth it!

For some reason they did not have the code number on the KCBS web site. I called the office yesterday to get it. the Choice Hotels special rate ID number is...
number removed due to complaint about it being posted here. Sorry, you will have to call the KCBS office to get it.

Thanks, my wife got the number and it worked good. Weird how they don't make that number more accessible for members, especially since you have to log into their site anyways.

As a side note...

To get the stay 2 nights get one free promo most likely you will have to register via choicehotels.com, unless you are a platinum member already, then I think you can register any way you choose.

Also, the KCBS rate is a good deal, but I find my AAA rate shaves a few more dollars off the bill. Pays to shop around.

Hope that helps.
Paul

Back